Support by video call on ePortugal
The ePortugal Contact Centre provides support by video call for a number of services available online on the ePortugal portal.
If you need help using any of the services on ePortugal, you can book a videoconference session to assist you and answer any questions.
Support by video call is available for the following services:
- Renew the Citizen Card (for persons aged 25 and over)
- Change the address on a Citizen Card
- Confirm the change of address on a Citizen Card
- Revalidate the driving licence
- Activate the Digital Mobile Key
- Change the data associated with a Digital Mobile Key
- Book a consultation at a health centre
- Claim reimbursement of medical expenses from ADSE [health insurance scheme for civil servants]
- Apply for an exemption from paying fees due to financial hardship
- Request a criminal record certificate for an individual
- Associate business attributes with the Professional Attributes Certification Scheme (SCAP)
- Register on the Funds Platform.
To book support by video call, go to the page of the service you require and click on the ‘Support’ button on the right-hand side of the page. Fill in the booking form. You will then receive an email confirming your appointment.
Information updated on 3 November, 2022
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey