Foreign Foundation - Request for allocation of Public Utility Status
A foreign foundation may request the attribution of the public utility status of permanent representation in Portugal.
This service is only available through the reserved area of the ePortugal portal.
Note: The Portuguese associations, cooperatives and foundations and the permanent representations of foreign associations and cooperatives must make the requests in the corresponding services.
Request the attribution of the public utility status of permanent representation in Portugal
Procedure and requirements
- submission of the request in ePortugal and start of the process by the person
- analysis of the process by the SGPCM
- (possible) preliminary rejection
- (eventual) request for additional opinions from competent entities in the area of activity of the requesting entity
- (eventual) request for improvement of the request
- proposal for a decision
- decision by the competent Government member
- publication of the decision in the Official Gazette, when favourable.
Permanent representations with national, regional or local scope. Note: Excludes foundations that carry out their activity exclusively in one of the Autonomous Regions.
Secretaria-Geral da Presidência de Conselho de Ministros
Address: Rua Professor Gomes Teixeira, n.º 2 1399-022 LISBOA
Phone number: 213 927 600
Email address: email@example.com
Web url: https://www.sg.pcm.gov.pt/
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey