What are the documents and requirements to Water Contract celebration with AGERE to Individuals?

    • Identification document (ID card or citizen's card) or passport;
    • Taxpayer Card;
    • Current meter reading, in the case of contract transfer; NIB, if you choose to pay by bank transfer;
    • A statement of approval owner or tenant, when there is the impossibility of the presence of self is needed;
    • Support occupant quality, as scripture, promissory contract for sale or lease.