How can you Request a permanent certificate of vehicle registration?
- Access the Vehicle Online
- Insert the data of the vehicle (plate number) and of the certificate’s applicant (name/company name and email)
- Make the payment in Multibanco or home banking
- The certificate is made available once the payment is confirmed and it is valid for six months
- You will receive, on the email indicated, a code to consult the certificate online. You may share the code with anyone you want and access the certificate at any moment, during the six months of validity.
The permanent certificate has the same legal value as the paper certificate. No public or private entity may refuse to receive the permanent certificate’s code instead of the paper certificate.
On the location
Go to a vehicle registry office and request the certificate.