How can you Request the exemption from the payment of Social Security contributions?

  • Officiously (at the initiative of the Social Security services) if the determining conditions are observed within the Segurança Social (Social Security) system.
  • Through the submission of the exemption request, Mod. RC3001-DGSS, together with the proof of monthly remuneration, if the self-employed worker is included in another social protection system.

You may only submit the request if the Segurança Social (Social Security) is not directly aware of the elements necessary for the attribution of the exemption for the payment of contributions.