How can you Request a report of a vehicle’s technical inspections?
This report allows to know:
- if the vehicle passed or failed the mandatory periodic inspections
- how many km the vehicle had registered on each inspection.
You may request this report:
- Access the IMT Online.
- Sign in.
- On the “Vehicles” tab, choose the option “Certificate”.
- On the type of certificate, choose “Certificate of technical inspections”.
- Fill in the form, indicating the vehicle’s plate number.
- After the payment, the report is available for consultation on your IMT Online’s private area.
On the location