How can you Take your vehicle for inspection?
- Consult the simulator of the Instituto da Mobilidade e dos Transportes, I.P. (Mobility and Transports Institute) to know when you should take your vehicle for inspection.
You shall have to indicate:
- The vehicle’s class
- The date of the vehicle’s first registration.
- Choose one of the inspection centres available.
To search for a centre, you shall have to indicate:
- the vehicle’s category
- the municipality where you are taking your vehicle for inspection.
- Contact the inspection centre to schedule the inspection.
- Take your vehicle for inspection, on the scheduled date, and bring the following documents with you:
- the vehicle registration certificate or the carnet and property registry title
- the file of the last inspection made.