How can you Request the survivor’s pension?

You can request the survivor’s pension:

  • By mail

If you send the request by mail, you should also send a self-addressed and sealed envelope for Social Security to return the request’s proof document.

You must submit the request, Mod.RP 5075-DGSS, together with the documents indicated.