What are the documents and requirements to Request the social benefit for inclusion?
The following conditions must be met:
- Legally reside in Portugal
- Have a disability which implies a degree of disability equal or higher than 60%, duly certified
- Have a disability which implies a degree of disability equal or higher than 80%, if they are the holder of an invalidity pension.
The complement is attributed to the person eligible for Basic Component who:
- is in a situtation of need or economic insufficiency
- is 18 years of age or over
- resides legally in Portugal
- is not
- institucionalised in social equipment funded by the State
- in a foster home
- under preventive detention or serving prison sentence
To know more details about the conditions of access to the Social Benefit for Inclusion, consult the Social Security’s Portal.