When can you Cancel a vehicle registration?
Submit on IMT a vehicle registration cancellation request when:
- the vehicle has been missing for more than 6 months
- you will stop using it on public roads, that is, you will stop driving that vehicle
- the ownership of the vehicle changed over a year ago and the new owner has not yet updated the ownership registration
- if you sold the vehicle to someone who lives abroad (vehicle sent to an EU country or exported to countries outside of the EU)
- the registration is from a public goods transport heavy-duty vehicle that is immobilized due to lack of work or that shall be destroyed.