Who can Request the adoption allowance?
Beneficiaries of the pension system covered by the following schemes:
- Dependent employees
- Voluntary social insurance:
- Mariners and national watchmen who exercise a professional activity on ships of foreign companies
- National mariners who exercise an activity on board of ships of common fishing companies
- Crewmen who exercise an activity on ships registered on the International Ships Registry of Madeira (MAR)
- Scientific research grantees.
- Beneficiaries on a pre-retirement situation, integrated on any of the above-mentioned schemes
- Beneficiaries who receive an unemployment benefit or a social unemployment benefit.
- Beneficiaries receiving an invalidity, old age or survivor’s pension, who are working and with a pay statement at social security.