How can you request an increase of the allowance for single-parent families?

If the family was already a single-parent family when the allowance was requested
The household composition is part of the information provided upon the allowance’s request. Based on this information, the social security services identify if the household is a single-parent family and apply the surcharge to the allowance’s amount granted.
If the family became a single-parent family after the allowance was requested
In this case, as there was an alteration on the household composition, the allowance’s applicant must fill in the Amendments Request form, Mod. GF 37-DGSS, which may be sent by mail or submitted: