What are the documents and requirements to Apply for the “Porta 65-Jovem” Programme?
- You will need the following data of every applicant:
- tax payer number
- social security number
- date of birth
- civil status
- degree of relatedness between the individuals who will be living in the same house, if applicable
- phone number
- article and fraction of the house to be rented (usually mentioned on the rent contract, but it is better to confirm if there were any alterations with the lessor)
- date in which the rent or promissory rent contract was signed
- monthly rent value
- type of house (T0, T1, T2, for instance)
- Bank identification number of the bank account where the support shall be deposited
- percentage of disability (if any individual is disabled or handicapped)
- income per category and type (as established in the tax return statement)
- email for communication during the application.
- You will need the following documents:
- the rent or promissory rent contract
- the latest rent receipt (if you submit a rent contract)
- income documentation, which may be:
- the tax return (IRS) of the year prior to the application
- the pay slips of the six months prior to the application (only for the applications to be submitted during the September and December phases)
- the document which proves that the individual receives a scientific, cultural or sports grant
- the document which proves that the individual receives compensation allowances due to no income (unemployment benefit, medical leave or maternity/paternity allowance, for instance)
- a document which proves the disability level, if any of the individuals who will be living in the house is disabled
- the house plan or land booklet which proves the area and number of windowless rooms (if applicable) of the house.
You will need one of the following sign in means
To submit the application, you will need one of the following sign in means to use the Housing Portal:
- access data to the Finances Portal
- Citizen Card, PIN codes and card reader
- Digital Mobile Key.
In certain situations, other documents may be necessary
To access the full list of documents, consult the questions and answers on the Porta 65-Jovem, on the housing portal.