What are the documents and requirements to Report the hiring of a foreign worker?

You will need the employer’s access data to the ACT’s website (entity’s tax identification number + password).

To report the hiring of a worker, you do not need to send any documents. After accessing the employer area on the ACT website, you just need to fill out the form, where you have to indicate some data contained in the:

  • employment contract
  • worker identification document
  • visa, expression of interest with the SEF or residence permit of the worker.