angle-left 909:SRV:CES:FDS_Como

How can you Exchange the military driving license for a civil license?

Go to the service of the Instituto da Mobilidade e dos Transportes, I.P. (IMT) (Mobility and Transports Institute)  near you and bring the necessary documents with you.

When you submit the request, your photograph and signature shall be digitally registered.