angle-left 909:SRV:CES:FDS_Quando

When can you Exchange the military driving license for a civil license?

You may request the exchange for the civil driving license from the moment you have the driving certificate issued by the military authority or security force or up to two years after:

  • you have a bachelor’s degree.
  • you are out of service or on reserve.
  • you are pre-retired.
  • you are retired.