angle-left 909:SRV:CES:FDS_Quem

Who can Exchange the military driving license for a civil license?

  • The holders of valid driving certificates issued by military or security forces, with the minimum age demanded by law to drive the vehicles of the categories allowed on the license.

    The exchange may be requested up to two years after the soldier or agent:

    • finishes the bachelor’s degree
    • is out of service or on reserve
    • is pre-retired
    • is retired.