What are the documents and requirements to Exchange the military driving license for a civil license?
To submit the request, you shall need to display:
- your identification document and the tax-payer card
- a certified copy of the military driving license (driving certificate) you want to replace
- a proof document of your military situation
- an electronic medical certificate, which proves you are physical and mentally able to drive the vehicles of the categories allowed on the license
- a psychological assessment certificate, which proves you are psychologically able to drive, if your license include the categories:
- B and BE if you are a driver of:
- firefighting vehicles
- transport of sick people vehicles
- school transport vehicles
- collective children transports
The medical certificate and the psychological assessment certificate may be issued by the military or security force to which the driver belongs.