How can you Request the social unemployment benefit?

The initial unemployment benefit is requested on the job center closer to your area of residence. 

Before requesting it, the unemployed individual must be registered for work at that job centre.
If, within 90 consecutive days from the date of unemployment, they are unable to work due to an illness, the registration may be carried out by a representative.

In the case of the social unemployment benefit subsequent to the unemployment benefit, you must submit a Certificate of the composition and income of the household, Mod. MG8-DGGS, at the social security service of your area of residence, within 90 consecutive days from the date of termination of the unemployment benefit.