Who can Request the old-age pension?
To the old-age pension is entitled the beneficiary who, at the date of request, had:
Reached the normal age of access to the pension (1)
66 years and 5 months in 2019.
Met the guarantee period
At least 15 civil years, consecutive or interpolated, with a pay statement.
144 months with a pay statement - beneficiary covered by the voluntary social insurance.
(1) In the case of individuals whose age is below the one established, they may be entitled to an early old-age pension in the following situations:
- Early pension due to long-term unemployment.
- Early pension due to the age flexibilization scheme.
- Early pension due to long careers.
- Special schemes of early access to the old-age pension - Exercise of an activity in certain occupations.