PUBLIC UTILITY FOUNDATIONS AND LEGAL PERSONS
On this page you will find a number of services aimed at Foundations as well as at obtaining and maintaining the Public Utility status.
- Foundations are non-profit legal persons, endowed with sufficient assets and irrevocably allocated to the pursuit of an aim of social interest.
- The declaration, or status, of Public Utility is attributed to non-profit legal persons - associations, private foundations that have not automatically acquired the status of public utility and, furthermore, certain cooperatives - that pursue aims of general interest in cooperation with the central or local Administration in terms of deserving such distinction from the Administration.
Logótipo da Secretaria-Geral da Presidência do Conselho de Ministros
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
Also consult the additional information made available by the Secretaria-Geral da Presidência do Conselho de Ministros (General Secretariat for the Presidency of the Council of Ministers), entity responsible for the processing of requests.
FOREIGN FOUNDATION - SERVICES
- Legal communications of permanent representation
- Authorization for permanent representation
- Declaration of public utility of the permanent representation
- Renewal of the public utility status of the permanent representation
- Representation of a Foreign Foundation - alteration of the legal representative