PUBLIC UTILITY FOUNDATIONS AND LEGAL PERSONS
Due to technical problems, we recommend that when performing services for Economic Activity, use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers, preferably through an anonymous/private window.
On this page you will find a number of services aimed at Foundations as well as at obtaining and maintaining the Public Utility status.
- Foundations are non-profit legal persons, endowed with sufficient assets and irrevocably allocated to the pursuit of an aim of social interest.
- The declaration, or status, of Public Utility is attributed to non-profit legal persons - associations, private foundations that have not automatically acquired the status of public utility and, furthermore, certain cooperatives - that pursue aims of general interest in cooperation with the central or local Administration in terms of deserving such distinction from the Administration.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
Also consult the additional information made available by the Secretaria-Geral da Presidência do Conselho de Ministros (General Secretariat for the Presidency of the Council of Ministers), entity responsible for the processing of requests.
FOREIGN FOUNDATION - SERVICES
- Legal communications of permanent representation
- Authorization for permanent representation
- Declaration of public utility of the permanent representation
- Renewal of the public utility status of the permanent representation
- Representation of a Foreign Foundation - alteration of the legal representative
Do you need help?
If you can't find what you are looking for, try chatting with Sigma, the portal's virtual assistant.
If you need more information, contact us.