Portuguese Associations and Cooperatives - Renewal of the public utility status
Portuguese associations and cooperatives can request the renewal of the public utility status.
Note: The Portuguese foundations and the permanent representations of foundations or other non-profit foreign legal persons must make the requests in the corresponding services.
Procedure and requirements
- submission of the request in ePortugal and start of the process by the legal representative of the entity
- analysis of the process by the SGPCM
- (eventual) preliminary rejection
- (eventual) request for additional opinions from competent entities in the area of activity of the requesting entity
- (eventual) request for improvement of the request
- proposal for a decision
- decision by the competent Government member
- publication of the decision in the Official Gazette.
Portuguese associations and cooperatives with a national, regional or local scope.
Excludes associations and cooperatives that carry out their activity exclusively in one of the Autonomous Regions.
Secretaria-Geral da Presidência de Conselho de Ministros
Address: Rua Professor Gomes Teixeira, n.º 2 1399-022 LISBOA
Phone number: 213 927 600
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web url: https://www.sg.pcm.gov.pt/
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey