Notifying the marketing of fertilising materials that are not harmonised in Portugal (mutual recognition)
To be able to market fertilising materials that are not harmonised in Portugal under the mutual recognition procedure, economic operators are required to provide notification that they meet the necessary requirements.
- Access the service online
You will need one of the following means of authentication to access this service:
- Digital Mobile Key (CMD)
- Citizen Card
- Digital Certificate
Procedure and requirements
- Submission of the form by the economic operator
- Click on the ‘access the service’ button.
- Confirm your identity using a valid means of electronic identification (Digital Mobile Key, Citizen Card or Digital Certificate).
- Complete the form online and attach the necessary documents (see the ‘o que é necessário?’ [what is needed?]) field.
- Submit your application.
- Examination of the application
- The form and the documents will be examined by the Directorate-General for Economic Activities (DGAE).
- If the documentation provided is incorrect or insufficient, the economic operator will be informed of the shortcomings in the declaration of mutual recognition.
- If the documentation is in order, the DGAE will inform the Economic and Food Safety Authority (ASAE), the competent supervisory authority, that the fertilising materials have been placed on the national market under the mutual recognition procedure.
- The advance notification of the placing of fertilising materials on the national market does not require an administrative decision, and the fertilising materials may be placed on the national market as soon as the notification has been duly made.
If you have any questions about the marketing of fertilising materials under the mutual recognition procedure, please contact the DGAE by email at email@example.com.
Direção-Geral das Atividades Económicas
Address: Avenida Visconde de Valmor n.º 72 1069-041 Lisboa
Phone number: 217 919 100
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web url: www.dgae.gov.pt
- Dias úteis das 09:00h às 13:00h.
- Dias úteis das 14:00h às 18:00h.
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey