Portuguese Foundation - Renewal of the public utility status
Portuguese foundations can request the renewal of the public utility status.
This service is only available through the reserved area of the ePortugal portal.
Note: The Portuguese associations and cooperatives and the permanent representations of foundations or other non-profit foreign legal persons must make the requests in the corresponding services.
Procedure and requirements
- submission of the request in ePortugal and start of the process by the legal representative of the entity
- analysis of the process by the SGPCM
- (possible) preliminary rejection
- (eventual) request for additional opinions from competent entities in the area of activity of the requesting entity
- (eventual) request for improvement of the request
- proposal for a decision
- decision by the competent Government member
- publication of the decision in the Official Gazette.
Foundations with a national, regional or local scope. Note: Excludes foundations that carry out their activity exclusively in one of the Autonomous Regions.
Secretaria-Geral da Presidência de Conselho de Ministros
Address: Rua Professor Gomes Teixeira, n.º 2 1399-022 LISBOA
Phone number: 213 927 600
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web url: https://www.sg.pcm.gov.pt/
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey