ePortugal: limited services on January 10th
On January 10th, starting at 8pm, there will be a technical intervention for improvements and corrections to the ePortugal portal. The intervention is expected to last 2 hours.
During this period, the portal will continue to function, with brief periods of unavailability. The functionality to create an account on the portal will be disabled, which will limit the realization of some services.
Citizen Card services
- The Citizen Card services will be available to registered and non-registered users.
Online Company Services | Commercial Registry
- Users who already have an ePortugal account will have access to all the services
- Users not registered in the portal will not be able to perform Online Company | Commercial Registry services that require authentication.
- Services that do not require authentication are available to all users.
Economic Activities Services (Balcão do Empreendedor)
- Users who already have an ePortugal account will have access to all services.
- Users not registered in the portal will have access to all licensing services or economic activities that are submitted to municipalities (e.g. Local Accommodation, Occupation of Public Space, among others), but will not be able to submit requests to other entities.
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey