PRR: New Capitalization and Resilience Fund Investment Programs
Banco Português de Fomento (BPF) launched two new Investment Programs of the Capitalization and Resilience Fund (FdCR), with an amount of 400 million euros, under the Recovery and Resilience Plan (RRP).
The new programs, Deal-by-Deal Co-Investment Program and Venture Capital Program, are mainly aimed at investing in starting companies.
Deal-by-Deal Co-Investment Program
The Deal-by-Deal Co-Investment Program is aimed at direct financing operations in companies, in partnership with private investors, and has the following objectives
- foster the establishment of new companies and/or corporate capitalization
- promote market entry and growth/expansion of viable companies
- strengthen the solvency of companies
- contribute to solving the problem of undercapitalization of the Portuguese business fabric
- fill the market gap in terms of access to financial instruments and capital for companies
- support corporate consolidation
- promote the financial resilience of the Portuguese economic fabric.
Learn more about this program.
Venture Capital Program
The Venture Capital Program is aimed at:
- support the subscription of venture capital funds for investment in companies, fostering corporate formation and/or capitalization
- promote market entry and growth/expansion of viable companies.
See the conditions about this program.
The BPF is organizing a Webinar on January 30, at 11am, to present the new investment programs. The session, limited to the first 500 registered participants, is free of charge, with prior registration.
Source: IAPMEI portal
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey