Simplex 2022 will launch Online Social Pension and Migrant Desk
The new Simplex programme is composed of 48 measures that will simplify public services. The 2022 edition focuses on digital public services, such as biometric authentication, online social pension and the digital migrant desk.
The following measures stand out from Simplex 2022:
- Biometric Authentication - Activation of the Mobile Digital Key, the Citizen's Card and signature certificates based on biometrics, without the need to go to a counter
- Online Social Pension - will allow the online application for the social pension when the minimum of 15 years of discounts is not fulfilled
- Solidarity Supplement for the Elderly - medication will be reimbursed at the time of purchase, making it unnecessary to request reimbursement at the respective health centre
- Migrant Counter - creation of the "MyCNAIM" portal to support transactional services and with multilingual service, by e-mail, telephone or videoconference
- Virtual Consulate - access to digital consular services for Portuguese residing abroad
- Digitalised Health Exams - dematerialisation of all requests for complementary diagnostic and therapeutic means, covering all areas of examination, available for consultation by the user on the SNS Portal and on the SNS24 app
- Paperless Invoice - sending electronic invoices by email to citizens and companies through the invoicing programme, replacing, at the taxpayer's option, the physical version of the invoice
- Simplex Licensing - elimination of licences, authorisations and other procedures that create burdens for companies.
Most of the measures are expected to be implemented by the end of this year.
See the video presentation of the Simplex 2022 measures.
For more information, consult the Simplex portal.
Source: Government Portal
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey