Consult studies or publications of the economic sector
Who can consult studies or publications of the economic sector?
Where consult studies or publications of the economic sector?
You can consult the contents on the GEE website via the following links:
- GEE Papers - The GEE papers series aims to disclose academic works on the Portuguese economy.
- Economic Topics - Series of applied studies developed within the scope of intervention of the Ministry of Economy and the Sea.
- Monthly Bulletin of Portuguese Economy - The Monthly Bulletin of the Portuguese Economy is a joint initiative of the GEE and the Planning, Strategy, Evaluation and International Relations Office of the Ministry of Finance and Public Administration. This monthly publication replaces the previous bulletins of both bodies, namely the Monthly Bulletin of Economic Activity and the Monthly Bulletin of International Trade of the GEE and the Monthly Economic Outlook of the GPEARI.
- Panel on Credit, Debt and Corporate Investment - The Panel on Credit, Debt and Corporate Investment is a monthly summary of recent developments in the main indicators in this area.
- Articles on the Portuguese Economy - Information and the possibility of consulting scientific articles on economic issues online.
- Competitivity Sheets - Information regarding the competitiveness of the Portuguese economy. It is possible to access a series of international reports and rankings where the competitiveness of the Portuguese economy is monitored and compared with that of other countries, and to a set of initiatives and legislative measures in various areas of public policy. It is also possible to consult a series of indicators on the conditions and performance of the Portuguese economy in areas such as innovation, entrepreneurship, science and technology, investment or productivity.
What is the Price to consult studies or publications of the economic sector?
The consultation of the studies and publications is free of charge.