Request information to CASES on how to incorporate a cooperative
Information and possibility of requesting clarifications about the incorporation of a cooperative online.
Who can request information to CASES on how to incorporate a cooperative?
How request information to CASES on how to incorporate a cooperative?
By consulting the website of the António Sérgio Cooperative for the Social Economy you can obtain information on how to incorporate a cooperative, indicating the need to follow various steps, namely:
- Request the registry of the name.
- Draw up the minutes of the founders' meeting and approval of the by-laws.
- Statement of commencement of activity.
- Commercial registry at any registry office.
- Request the Company Card.
After incorporation, the legally required documents must be sent to CASES for the purpose of issuing the accreditation.