Change Lifetime Identity Card information

If you want to change the marital status or address on your lifetime ID card, you must apply for a Citizen's Card. You cannot replace the lifetime ID card with another ID card.

Learn how to request the Citizen's Card on the Citizen's Card Request service on the ePortugal portal.