Sending proof of a local accommodation business activity

Persons registered as providing local accommodation must provide proof of continuing to operate such a business. They must submit a tax return (e.g. for personal income tax, corporate income tax or VAT) together with the form available on this page.

If proof of the ongoing business activity is not provided, their entry in the local accommodation register may be cancelled by decision of the municipal council.

If the local accommodation business is carried out in your own permanent home and does not take place on more than 120 days per year, there is no need to provide proof of the business activity.

The form to send the proof will be available until 23:59 on 13 December 2023.

What is your business’s location?

The information regarding this service depends on the place where you are going to perform it.