Simplex 2023 with 18 measures
The Government presented yesterday, July 10, the Simplex 2023 edition. This new edition has 18 measures that aim to help improve the quality of public services and the daily lives of people and companies.
Among the 18 measures presented, the following stand out:
- New Citizen Card - a contactless card, more secure and with new possibilities of use, such as being used as a ticket on public transport or opening bank accounts online or over the counter.
- Car Insurance in the Digital Wallet - availability of car insurance in the id.gov mobile app.
- Job search + agile - through a new system it will be possible to automatically cross-check available job offers with the knowledge and experience of unemployed people registered with IEFP.
- Multipurpose Certificate "Once only" - a process that makes it possible to share information between the services of various entities of the Public Administration (Finance, Social Security, among others) and that guarantees the reduction of displacement of people with reduced mobility.
- Simplex Urbanism, Spatial Planning and Industry - Simplification of licensing processes and standardization of administrative procedures in all municipalities.
See the remaining measures at simplex.gov.pt.
Source: Portal do Governo