Sending a notification regarding the marketing of articles of tin in Portugal (mutual recognition)
In order to market articles of tin in Portugal that are not yet on the Portuguese market and are already marketed in at least one European Union (EU) Member State (MS), the economic operator must send a notification of compliance with the requirements for mutual recognition.
- Access the service online
You will need one of the following means of authentication to access this service:
- Digital Mobile Key (CMD)
- Citizen Card
- Digital Certificate
Procedure and requirements
The application must be made online via the ePortugal portal.
- Submission of the form by the economic operator (producer of the goods, authorised representative of the producer of the goods, importer or distributor)
- Click on the ‘access the service’ button.
- Confirm your identity using a valid means of electronic identification (Digital Mobile Key, Citizen Card or Digital Certificate).
- Complete the form online and attach the necessary documents (see the ‘what is necessary?’ field.
- Submit the form.
- Examination of the notification
- The form and the documents will be examined by the Agency for Competition and Innovation (IAPMEI).
- If all is in order, the procedure ends there and the IAPMEI notifies the economic operator that the goods in question comply with the mutual recognition requirements and can start to be marketed.
- If the notification is not completed properly, additional information or documents will be requested. Once the applicant has provided this information, a new examination is conducted to ensure everything is now in order.
Alternatively, the application can be sent by email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the marketing of articles of tin under the mutual recognition procedure, please contact the IAPMEI by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agência para a Competitividade e Inovação
Address: Estrada do Paço do Lumiar, Campus do Lumiar, Edifício A 1649-038 Lisboa
Phone number: 21 383 60 00
Fax: 21 383 62 83
Email address: email@example.com
Web url: http://www.iapmei.pt/
- Dias úteis das 09:30h às 12:30h.
- Dias úteis das 14:30h às 17:30h.
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey