Request the password for the application for higher education
Learn how to request the password to submit the online application for higher education. The password must be requested before submitting the application and it will be sent to your email address.The application for higher education must be mandatorily carried out online and, without this password, it is not possible to complete it.
Who can request the password for the application for higher education?
When can you request the password for the application for higher education?
Within the period fixed for the passwords request in the year of application. As a rule, the passwords for each year may be requested from February or March and until the end of the 3rd application stage of the national competition.
The passwords are valid for one year, so it is not possible to use the password from previous years.
Where request the password for the application for higher education?
- At the high school where you will enrol for the exams
- At a Higher Education Access Office
- Online, on the DGES’s website.
What is the Price to request the password for the application for higher education?
How request the password for the application for higher education?
- Access the “Password Assignment Request” on the General Directorate of Higher Education’s website (DGES).
- Click on “Next Step”.
- Fill in your identification, the email address to which the password must be sent and the school where you will certify this request.
- Click on “Submit”.
- You will receive a confirmation message on the email indicated.
- Confirm the request by clicking on the link received on the email. The confirmation generates a password request receipt.
- Print the request receipt and submit it in the place indicated in the request: high school or higher education access office. You must submit this receipt to certify your request and receive the password.
- When your request is certified, you will automatically receive the password on your email. The password is only sent to the email and it can’t be received in any other way.
If, after submitting the request, you don’t receive the confirmation instructions, go to Consult the Request Status.
You may submit the password request:
- when you enrol on the final national exams in the secondary school (February/March)
- from May, in any Higher Education Access Office.
Feedback successfully submitted.
Would you like to answer a survey regarding your experience?Answer the survey