Economic activity licensing

756 Results



Page type
Others themes
Clear all filters

Listagem de resultados

Services | Sending proof of a local accommodation business activity

Persons registered as providing local accommodation must provide proof of continuing to operate such a business. They must submit a tax return (e.g. for personal income tax, corporate income tax or VAT) together with the form available on this page.

If proof of the ongoing business activi ...

Practices Guides | Complaint book

Complaint book

Practices Guides | Local Lodging

Know how to start exploiting a local accommodation establishment - house apartment lodging establishments rooms.

Services | Opening a food or beverage establishment

Before opening a restaurant, café, bar or other food or beverage establishment, you must submit a simple prior notification (Mera Comunicação Prévia – MCP) to the municipality. This entails completing a form confirming that all the conditions for starting and running the business are met.

Practices Guides | Placing new tobacco products on the market

Manufacturers or importers wishing to place a new tobacco product on the market must apply to the Directorate-General for Economic Activities DGAE for the respective marketing authorisation. New tobacco products cannot be placed on the market without the DGAE s authorisation. A previously issued aut ...

Services | Fire Safety in Buildings

Fire Safety in Buildings

Practices Guides | Tobacco


Services | Agências de Viagens e Turismo - licenciamento

Agências de Viagens e Turismo - licenciamento

Practices Guides | Rental of passenger cars (Rent-a-car)

In order to carry out the activity of renting passenger cars without a driver rent-a-car it is necessary to fulfil certain requirements. Here we provide an online service that allows you to communicate to the Institute of Mobility and Transport IMT the start of this activity and at the same time pro ...

Practices Guides | Bakeries and pastry shops

Bakeries and pastry shops