Centro de Atendimento Consular lança serviço de assistência por videochamada para apoio na realização de serviços online
As of September 15, 2023, the Consular Service Center (CAC) will offer a video call assistance service. This service helps Portuguese citizens living abroad to carry out online services available on the ePortugal portal.
Video call assistance complements the existing telephone and email services, making it easier for those living abroad to contact public services in person.
- Renew the Citizen's Card (for people with Portuguese citizenship aged 25 or over)
- Change the address on the Citizen Card
- Confirm the address on the Citizen Card
- Activate the Digital Mobile Key
- Change the data associated with the Digital Mobile Key
- Activate the digital signature of the Digital Mobile Key
- Request the Portuguese criminal record certificate for natural persons
- Renew your Portuguese driving license
- Consult the history of traffic offenses in Portugal
- Consult the points on your Portuguese driving license.
Created in 2018, the CAC ensures the most agile contact between the public administration and the Portuguese community around the world. The CAC currently covers eleven countries.
The evolution of the services provided by the CAC is the result of a protocol established between the Directorate-General for Consular Affairs and Portuguese Communities and the Directorate-General for Foreign Affairs.
Source: Portuguese communities portal